Tulsa Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Holding individuals and companies accountable for life-altering injuries
Catastrophic injuries are life-changers for the victim and for the family of the victim. They can cost you more than your health; they can cost you your job, your home, and your peace of mind. At Biby Law Firm, we work with your physicians to help you focus on your immediate healthcare requirements and to understand the full range of medical help you or a loved one will need – for the rest of your life, or your loved one’s life. We work with investigators, the police, and other professionals to fight to show who is liable for your pain, your suffering, your medical bills, and your lost income. Contact a Tulsa catastrophic injury lawyer today to learn how we can help.
What are examples of catastrophic injuries?
Any injury that causes long-term or permanent damage can be considered catastrophic. Usually, catastrophic injuries require long-term medical treatments, leave victims unable to work, and affect the entire family. Some of the catastrophic injury claims Biby Law Firm handles include:
What are the causes of catastrophic injuries in Tulsa?
The most common causes of catastrophic injuries include:
Other causes of catastrophic injuries include farming accidents and hunting accidents.
How can a Tulsa catastrophic injury lawyer help me?
In all accident cases, your Tulsa personal injury lawyer works tirelessly to show that another person or another business caused the accident. This includes working with the police, with investigators, with reconstruction experts, with engineers, and with other professionals – depending on how the accident occurred.
Catastrophic injuries, however, are unique because:
- The victims often can’t speak for themselves. Many literally can’t talk. Skilled catastrophic lawyers find a way to listen – through the victim, through his/her doctors, and through family and friends.
- The initial priority is medically stabilizing the patient, so his/her conditions doesn’t worsen. Most catastrophic injury victims require immediate emergency room care and immediate surgery. Only, after their surgeries does the true diagnostic phase begin.
- They need long-term care. Catastrophic injury victims usually need continual physical, emotional, and cognitive care. In the worst cases, the care is virtually non-stop.
- They require a range of medical devices. With technology, many patients can improve with prosthetics, wheelchairs, assistive driving technology, electronic devices, and other medical devices.
- Victims may be rendered disabled. Many catastrophic injuries either can’t work again or need to be retrained for new jobs.
Catastrophic injuries are about much more than just physical pain. They’re about the inability to function. They’re about the loss of the quality of life. Catastrophic injuries are about the incessant fears and anxiety that come with never knowing if your medical condition can improve and the constant need for adjustments.
Empathetic strong help for Tulsa catastrophic injury victims
At Biby Law Firm, we make it our job to understand just how severe your injuries are, and how they can affect you for the rest of your life. Our team has the experience and tenacity to help you or your loved one get justice. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced Tulsa catastrophic injury lawyer, please call 918-574-8458 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment. We handle catastrophic injury cases on a contingency fee basis. We proudly serve all of Oklahoma, including the communities of Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Claremore, Jenks, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner, Muskogee, and the surrounding areas.