About Biby Law Firm
Protecting what matters most for clients in Tulsa and throughout Oklahoma
There are few things harder or more frustrating than dealing with an unexpected serious injury. We know that when this occurs your life will be put on hold. You will most likely be physically unable to move around at your regular pace. Meanwhile you have bills to pay, doctor appointments to make, homes to clean and children to care for. We see the effects a serious injury will have on you and we will be there to take many of these matters off your plate while helping you get through a tough time.
We understand that dealing with the effects of an injury is like watching a stone skip across the water; those ripples get bigger and bigger, and it seems like they’ll never stop. That’s why when things are tough, Biby Law Firm in Tulsa gets tougher. Our team of experienced legal professionals helps you take back control of your future, and fights to get you the compensation you need.
When you need have sustained a real injury, we’re here for you. It’s why we do what we do.
Meet Jacob Biby and Patrick Collogan of Biby Law Firm
Firm founder Jacob Biby has spent his legal career helping folks just like you get the resources they need after an injury. He’s an award-winning injury lawyer, rooted in the Tulsa community and is an Oklahoman through and through.
Partner Patrick Collogan has spent the last decade fighting for personal injury victims throughout Oklahoma. A lifelong resident of Ponca City, Pat is well-known for his dedication to protecting the rights of the injured.
What makes Biby Law Firm different?
There are a lot of people who hire lawyers and never actually meet them. They spend time with law clerks or intake specialists, and then learn that their case has been settled and an attorney has taken his or her fee – and that’s the end of that.
That’s not how we operate, because that’s not why we operate. At Biby Law Firm, we’re passionate about what we do and about the people we serve. You’re not just a case number to us, so we’re willing to go the extra mile to make sure you understand what your options are, and how your case is progressing. We believe that we offer some benefits to working with us that you won’t find elsewhere:
- You will know your attorney. From your initial call, to your initial meeting and thereafter you will meet with and know your attorney and the team working your case. We do not treat you like a number.
- We’re an innovative team. Many law firms simply prepare form letters that outline injuries and demand money. At Biby Law Firm we discover how this incident has affected you or your loved ones. We then work creatively to present the story of your case. Because we are fluent with the latest technologies, we are able to present really complex information in easy-to-understand ways during negotiations, mediation, and trial. By doing the extra work, we are often able to convince insurance adjusters to start the settlement process at a higher award amount.
- We’re always ready for a trial. Those same presentations can be used in front of juries, too. That’s why every case we take is prepared for a trial from the start. Other adjusters and attorneys know this about us and that frequently leads to prompt settlement offers. When it doesn’t, it can lead to a much better understanding by the jury.
- We work with trusted professionals. Aside from our in-house team, we work with outside field experts to make sure we build the most robust case possible for you. That includes medical experts, accident reconstructionists, investigators, and financial planners, if needed. If you need help with another type of legal claim, or want to appeal a decision, you can trust us to refer you to someone who will help. We do all this because getting the best possible outcome for you is our goal, even when it’s not our area of expertise.
- We’re here when you need us. Jacob is usually around late, but when he’s not, our phones are still on. No matter what day or time you call, there will be someone to answer your questions, or to get you the answers you need.
- We know our stuff. Our team is experienced arguing cases before state and federal courts across Oklahoma. We have handled cases from all over this region of the country. Jacob Biby has gotten bad laws and trial court decisions overturned on multiple appeals before the Oklahoma Supreme Court. And on numerous occasions, teamed up with other attorneys to ensure justice was served.
Answers to your common questions
Every person and every injury is different, and that means every case is different, too. Still, there are some questions that almost every client asks. We wanted to address those questions here for you.
Q. How much do you cost to hire?
We take all our cases on contingency, which means we don’t get paid until you win. It doesn’t cost you anything up front; even the initial consultation is free. Once we win your case, then we pay off whatever outstanding bills you have, take our costs and our fees, and the rest of the award is yours to keep.
Q. Do I really need a personal injury lawyer?
Legally, no. You never have to hire an attorney, but it’s in your best interest to do so. The defendant is going to hire one, and you deserve to be equally prepared.
Q. Will I have to go to trial?
Approximately 95% of cases resolve without a trial. Generally, the only cases that cannot be resolved are the ones in which the insurance company refuses to play fair. We will try to negotiate a fair resolution for you. However, it’s no secret that Jacob Biby has successfully tried cases all across Oklahoma and frequently ensured that justice was obtained for his client’s in the way of a successful verdict. And if necessary, Biby Law Firm will be prepared to do the same for you. If we think your best chance for a fair shake is as trial, we’ll explain why to you, and let you decide what we do from there.
Q. How much is my injury case worth?
There’s no one answer for this question because every case is different. The worth of your claim depends on the facts surrounding the claim, the nature and extent of your injuries, how much work you’ve lost, how much property damage you sustained, and a whole host of other issues. We can talk more about this topic during your initial consultation.
Q. Will I get to work with an attorney?
Yes, you will. We are not a mill and we want to work with you directly. You’ll work with some other members of our team, too, but you’ll always work one-on-one with a lawyer.
Q. Can you help me if I don’t live in Tulsa?
Yes, we can. Our office is in Tulsa, and we handle cases all over this part of the country. No matter where you live in Oklahoma, Biby Law Firm is ready and able to help. If you’re too injured or ill to come to us, we can come to you, too, or schedule video conferences or phone calls to keep you up-to-date.
How can Biby Law Firm help you today?
Whether it’s a broken bone or debilitating spinal cord damage, Biby Law Firm wants to help. Our Tulsa personal injury attorneys are here to represent you at every step. Contact us today to learn more about our services:
If you were injured and you’re not sure if we can handle your case, call us. We’re happy to tell you more about what we do, and we’ll point you in the right direction if it turns out we’re not what you’re looking for.
When you’re in need, Biby Law Firm is there
Dealing with an injury is hard; choosing the right injury lawyer shouldn’t be. If you or a loved one has been hurt by another person’s negligence, contact Biby Law Firm in Tulsa: call 918-574-8458 or use our contact form to schedule an appointment. We proudly represent all of Oklahoma including the communities of Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Claremore, Jenks, Sand Springs, Sapulpa, Wagoner, Muskogee, and the surrounding areas.